Aple Ghar adopts kids without parents or kids from a single parent household. In 2013, they received best orphanage award from Government of Maharashtra, India.
Aple Ghar’s Mission
Aple Ghar provides services to kids from ages 3 to 17 in the following areas:
- Primary and secondary education
- Assistance with higher education
- Healthy nutrition
- Accommodation and other basic needs like clothing, books and school supplies
- Provide kids extracurricular activities, like sports, drawing, stitching, music, dance, etc.
- Teach kids vocational skills like Computer training and typing which help them to get a job when kids grow up