For A Better Tomorrow (FBT) is a public charity, tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of Internal Revenue Code. Please click here to access the 501(c)(3) approval document. All donations are 100% tax deductible. You can make a tangible difference by partnering with For A Better Tomorrow.
- You can donate in someone's honor.
- Make a gift and dedicate it to a friend or family member. We’ll send them a personalized card informing them of your generosity.
- Click on the above donate link to learn how you can make a online contribution.
Other Donation Options
- Mail a Donation to:
- For A Better Tomorrow, 3224 Blue Bird St, Normal IL - 61761
- Donate by Phone
- Want to talk to a board member? We’ll be happy to share our vision and accept your gift via a credit card by phone at (309) 434-0101.
- Make a Monthly Donation
- Set up a recurring monthly donation. Any amount is greatly appreciated.
- Organize a Birthday Fundraiser
- Instead of gifts, why not ask for donations to For A Better Tomorrow?
- Celebrate your or your friend/family member's birthday and humanity at the same time.
- Sports Fundraiser
- Whether you’re running a marathon, cycling, climbing Mt. Everest, or anything in between, raise funds and awareness for For A Better Tomorrow and humanity around the world.
- Do you have other creative ideas?
- Have a dance party, foodie get together, bake pies. Do your thing, just do it for For A Better Tomorrow.
- Sponsor a project
- A sustainable project changes the lives of hundreds in developing countries. We take up projects that can provide accountable philanthropy through service and leadership. Depending on the location, project sponsorship ranges from $5,000 to $20,000.
- To commemorate your gift, we’ll recognize you and contributions.
For more information, email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call (309) 434-0101.