Sri Vidhya School for Special Children, to provide life skills and services to children with intellectual disabilities in Hyderabad, India.
Sri Vidhya’s Mission
- To impart intensive specialized training to students with intellectual and other cognitive disabilities.
- To make students self-reliant, helping them develop various life skills, and wherever possible, providing vocational training.
- To integrate special students into the mainstream of life.
- To provide support and guidance to parents and family members of students with special needs.
- To create and enhance public awareness and understanding of cognitive disabilities, and to promote positive interactions between the general public and those with intellectual disabilities.
Here is a link to the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Sri Vidhya.
Here is a link to the summary of the Project Request from Sri Vidhya.
Please click on the following link to view Sri Vidhya's Brochure.