The Top 5 Reasons to Donate to FBT!
- FBT supports projects locally (Central Illinois) and globally, in places such as India, Haiti, and Belize;
- Over 98% of all donated funds go directly to project recipients. All FBT board members volunteer their time and take no salary or compensation of any kind;
- All projects are carefully vetted to ensure that they align with the FBT mission including the creation of self-sustainability and transparency in how funds are used (FBT does not support political or religious organizations);
- All projects require representation by a liaison known personally by at least one member of the board.
- All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Donate to FBT and know that your generous donation changes the world and makes tomorrow better for so many people.
- Providing a nutrient supplement to infants in Haiti;
- Creating a safe environment for formerly incarcerated women to help them get back on their feet;
- Supporting a vocational school for individuals with disabilities in India;
- Ensuring that local school children have the things they need to be successful in school;
- Supplying laptops and other school materials for schoolchildren in Belize;
- Providing materials and other support to an orphanage in India;
And much, much more!
You can be the one to make a real difference in the lives of others. Donate now.
Contributions may also be sent to:
For a Better Tomorrow
808 S. Eldorado Road, Suite 1
Bloomington, IL 61704
For A Better Tomorrow (FBT) is a public charity, tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of Internal Revenue Code. Review the 501(c)(3) approval document.