Why I See You (YICU) Service Awards
- Demonstrates a strong desire to become a better leader in all aspects of life
- Demonstrates the ability to lead and inspire others
- Demonstrates (or possesses) a passion for serving others
- Nominations are being accepted for outstanding young people who reside in McLean County and are between the ages of 12 and 22. Nominations are due September 30, 2020.
- Applications may be submitted by any young person who meets the criteria on the Application Form due September 30, 2020. You do not have to be nominated to complete an application. All applicants are requested to provide one reference in support of their application, by September 30, using the following reference form.
2020 Event Information:
- Due to COVID19 and Shelter in Place, FBT’s YICU Service Awards Celebration will held virtually on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at 2 pm.
- There will be three age categories for the selected nominees. Ten winners will be announced from the nominees, three from each age category and one at large.
- For questions please contact YICU at contactus@ForBetterTomorrow.org if you have any questions.